“Give, and it will be given to you; good measure, pressed down, shaken together, and running over will be put into your bosom. For with the same measure that you use, it will be measured back to you.”
All donations to Apple of His Eye Charity are tax deductible.
AHEC is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. Tax statements are mailed annually.
How to Make a Difference:
The secure form you will be taken to (by clicking the button below) will allow you to choose a recurring payment or a one-time gift.Recurring gifts may be Monthly, Quarterly or Semi-Annual.
Specify ANY amount according to how you are lead or a project that has stirred your heart. Here are some of the ways your donation may be applied:
- $50 for orphan and widow sponsorship or college scholarship
- $100 to buy sewing machine for graduates of sewing class
- $250 to the general funding of AHEC
- $500 to support projects for Journey to Rwanda
- $1,000 to buy 50 square feet for orphanage in India
- If you prefer not to pay online, please send us your contact information along with a check payable to:
200 East Powell Blvd., #222
Gresham, Oregon 97030