Apple of His Eye Charity was birthed through prayer and we count on prayer as we move forward.
“I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy”
— Philippians 1:3
- 2017 Banquet Plans going wellJacob’s school is complete and ready to open after
- The children’s school in India is complete and ready to open after the last permit is approved
- The Bible School in India school is due to be open anytime
- Our social media interest is increasing – reaching more people about our work
- The penny jar project is going strong
Current Prayer Requests:
We are also praying for you, the STARS of this charity.
- Lord, reveal to our STARS that the magnitude of Your love for them is beyond measurement.
- Cause them to hunger more for Your Word and to be transformed by its sweetness.
- Remind them that Your reward awaits them for giving a “cup of cold water to the least of these.”
Note: We want to have a regular time of prayer with our STARS to bring AHEC before our God.
Our 2017 Prayer for our Stars
May the Lord give you a greater thirst for His presence, a greater awareness of His love, and a greater confidence in His grace to take you through every storm.
May your eyes be fixed on Jesus and your heart set on things above where Christ is seated at God’s right hand. May you be renewed in your spirit day by day so that you discern between that which is temporary and that which is eternal.
May you spread the fragrance of Christ everywhere you go this year so that others will be drawn to Him. May you stand firm against the devil, fully suited up in the armor of God. And may you take the Lord’s way of escape in the face of every temptation.
May you keep in step with the Holy Spirit and find His fruit blossoming in your life and being tasted and enjoyed by those around you.
(This prayer is based on Psalm 42:1-2; 63:1; Romans 8:31-39; 2 Corinthians 12:9-10; Hebrews 12:2; Colossians 3:1; 2 Corinthians 4:16-18; 2:14-16; Ephesians 6:11; 1 Corinthians 10:13; Galatians 5:25,22-23.)